“Evolutionarily Significant Units” or ESUs, is the technical term for genetically distinct populations of evolutionary and conservation significance, as a method to maintain and track known goodeid diversity."
How to use this database
1. Click the Show Filters button to begin your search.
2. You can search by ESU/Species, specific species or conservation status.
3. Click Apply Filters to see the filtered results
4. Click Disable Filters to reset the filter.
5. Click Show Filters again to hide the filter interface.